2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.4L V8 Twin-turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Not a real super duty

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Consumer Review

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (6.4L V8 Twin-turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

Not a real super duty
By chris garland on

I am a car hauler. my max weight is 20,000 lb. I have 19,000 (5 months ) miles on the truck with 3 week in the shop for repairs on the cooling system. It has been hard to do business with kind of preformance.

Favorite Features

Great body style, good power on the hill

Suggested Improvements

Buy the full warranty and trade before service is up
By kingranch1963
on 06/10/13 16:56 PM (PDT)

This is the story of the big fish that eats the little fish. My 2008 F450 King Ranch, has given me the same problems as every body else, I have changed both turbos, When it came out from the dealer in 2008 after 1 month an injector had to be changed, now water is Disappearing and we do not know where it is going. I would like to make an association for all of us who have had the same disaster created by the 2008 6.4 engine to do a class action law suit to Ford, so they can recognize to all of us the problems that we have had with these trucks and we keep spending money on these trucks and they do not want to be responsible. [non-permissible content removed]