1994 Ford F-350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 model:
Excellent condition
By f350 slt on 12/16/07 19:45 PM (PST)

1994 Ford F-350 XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

This is a great truck. Very realiable. Very clean. Looks and runs excellent. Well maintained

The Rhino Truck
By john dale on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford F-350 XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

This is a real truck. There is nothing it can't do. It's the most comfortable, powerful and reliable vehicle I've ever owned. It is so long legged the miles just melt under it's feet. Get behind the wheel and you won't believe how it gobbles up the miles. It will surprise you with it's off-road power and capability. Nine years and 214,000 miles and no hint of stopping. At 105,000 miles a diesel mechanic told me it's just now broken in.

SUPER DUALLY
By OPOSSUM on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-350 XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

JUST HAD THIS TRUCK FOR ABOUT 2 1/2 MONTHS. BOUGHT IT AS A 9 YEAR OLD TRUCK WITH JUST 38,000 MILES ON IT. I SPECIFICALLY BOUGHT IT TO PULL A 5TH WHEEL CAMPER. SO FAR, IT IS A JEWEL. MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER, STYLE AND HANDLING ARE EXCELLENT. I GET COMPLIMENTS EVERYWHERE I GO. OKAY, I'VE ONLY PUT 1,000 OF MY OWN MILES ON IT. HOWEVER, I INTEND TO KEEP IT FOR A LONG TIME. THE MPG IS POOR AT ABOUT 11MPG...BUT, HEY, YOU DON'T BUY THIS KIND OF TRUCK FOR GAS MILEAGE. YOU BUY IT FOR DURABILITY, FLEXIBILITY AND DRIVEABILITY. OH, YEAH, IT WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT OR NEED IT TO DO. JUST CALL ME BUBBA.

Turbo Ford yes!!
By owllover on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-350 XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB

This truck has been every thing I was looking for when I bought it . We pull our 5th wheel camper or our tractor loader. both put us in to the 19,000 lb area . Our 94 turbo diesel does the job and than some. I plan on keeping it till it's ten and than I'll look at what is on the market than .

The Best Damn Truck I've ever owned
By Chet on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford F-350 XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I bought this truck a year old with only 800 miles in Fairbanks Alaska. I changed out the antifreeze to handle - 60 and colder temperatures and added some synthetic oils. This truck has never quit on me in the coldest and hotest temperatures. I have over loaded and over towed the recommended allowances and yet the truck is still tough. I have not looked at another truck, due to it's reliability and dependability. For deisel mileage, I'm getting about 16mpg, not bad for a 1 ton. It's a plane and simple truck, but that's what a truck is suppose to be. Not a car.