1991 Ford F-350 5.8L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1991 Ford F-350 - Consumer Reviews

1991 Ford F-350 XLT Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

XLT Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.8L V8 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific F-350 model:
Love this truck
By horsegirl on 05/03/10 11:11 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford F-350 XLT Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

Had this pick-up almost 20 years and it's the most fun thing to drive. Sure it's a work vehicle and gets used hard from time to time, but when I get to drive it unloaded I have a blast. I call it my giant sports car. I recently drove a 2009 Corvette, and while my pick-up could not quite meet it performance-wise, it was not off the map. This thing handles beautifully. Just wish it had more power pulling 5+ tons up a steep hill, but I guess a diesel is better for that. As far a weight-carrying capacity goes, you CANNOT overload it. (Well, I haven't tried gold or platinum bars.) Anything normal (1-2 tons) is literally unnoticeable.

REAL TRUCK
By NOTAFORDGUYBUT on 11/09/05 21:48 PM (PST)

1991 Ford F-350 XLT Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

I'm not a Ford guy, but found this cherry truck and couldn't pass it up. The thing is a beast, tows anything and seats 6 adults! 15mpg towing my pontoon boat and carrying people isn't that bad. Very easy ride on highway. People get the heck outa your way!

91 Roll-a-long package
By Rcooter on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Ford F-350 XLT Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

I've used this truck extensively in all climates as a daily driver and a work truck. Can handle 2 pallets of 60 pound concrete with no sweat. I kept the fluids changed regularly but amazingly did my first tune up last year, when the truck was 11 years old. The aftermarket chrome that came with the truck when I bought it rusted prematurely. Overall the truck has been a great ride.