2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Review: Twin Turbo Power!

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (6.8L V10 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

Twin Turbo Power!
By W.F. on

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.8L 10cyl 6M)

I just picked up my fully loaded '08 diesel F-350 long bed dual rear wheel beauty one week ago and I have already gotten tons of compliments on it (at least one a day.) The power is amazing, the engine is deadly silent and it handles like a 1/2 ton! I plan to pull around 17,000#'s with a 5th wheel in the future, but for now it pulls around my 7,000# boat like it's not even there. The interior is by far the nicest I have ever seen in a truck. So nice that my wife even likes to ride in it! She has hated all of my other trucks and would only want to take her BMW until now.Thanks Ford!

The soft leather seats, the quiet operation, the power slide rear window and sunroof, the navigation and beautiful sounding stereo are all on the top of my list. But by far the look inside and out is my favorite thing about it.

I think bi-xenon lighting should be standard at this price. Plus I would like to see one-touch windows up and down for both passenger and driver. Furthermore, I have only been averaging around 9.8 MPG in the city with no load and I am hoping for a substantial increase after the break-in period?