2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Review: Junk

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XL Regular Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

By chris on

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

We have always been ford owners but i wont buy another. We bought this truck when it came out. Saw the commercials that showed them driving them 150,000 miles straight without stopping or shutting them off. Remember they had the drivers in a trailer that the truck was pulling?? Well this truck has left me stranded with horses 4 times- the first time when it was brand new-- my first trip! Then they told me the second time it was the radiator. Of course thats not covered! Well i told them to keep it! That changed their minds quick. The third time it just shut down as i was going down the road with a horse trailer loaded with horses! Now it is sitting in my driveway AGAIN and wont start.

love the way it turns around and the styling but they cant even figure out how to keep the clearance lights from coming loose!

ENGINE -- mileage is a joke! 7.4 with a trailer- unbelievable -along with it breaking down and it costing $45,000! why would anyone buy one!