Ford should be ashamed!
By ford hater on
2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)
I recently purchased a 2008 f250 4wd with a 6.4 powerstroke. What a complete piece of #$@@#! Ford should be ashamed! I do realize that the engine in this pickup is manufactured by international harvester however Ford should not have placed it in one of their chassis. This boat anchor is so bad! I have had several fords and this will be my last! I have also had other manufacturers diesel pick ups over the years. First of all the thing gets 8 to 9 miles per gallon pulling a mere 6k pounds! Ha!The pickup gets only 13.6 empty on the highway. I previously owned a 2005 duramax that would have castrated this piece of crap and got 15.5 mpg loaded! This powertrain pkg is junk!
Favorite Features
Suggested Improvements
Suspension, fuel economy and power! This thing has to downshift in rolling hills while towing 6k pounds? I would sell this thing after owning only a few months but no one wants to buy it! Junk junk junk! Beware if you are going to purchase one! Do your homework! Wish I had.
By ford_man1
on 01/19/11 12:32 PM (PST)

You should really get you facts man International dose not make the engine for ford any more they quit making them in 2003.