2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
A First Rate Redesign of the F Series
By Kevin on 04/05/07 07:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

In my 1 week of ownership I have found my new F350 Diesel to be a great vehicle: fast off the mark, looks good, and decent economy for such a large vehicle. The interior seems to have a solid and upmarket feel - no cheap jiggly plastic, or rattles. In a word: car-like. My usage involves light towing, lumber yards, 5 passenger trips, and also some commuting when the car is in for service. This vehicle is huge, but comfy enough to be driven anywhere. Ford had to get this revision of the F series perfect, and I think they have very nearly succeeded. It is a large improvement over my 2003 F250 - which was 2 generations of truck ago in the Ford Super Duty line. I might ditch the car!

It's a Diesel
By Scott on 03/18/07 03:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love this truck! It is the first diesel I have owned. Takes some getting used to. Honestly Ford wasn't even on my list. Their build quality in the past left something to be desired. I have to say the fit and finish is perfect. The interior materials lost that "plastic" feel. This cab feels luxurious. The diesel pulls right out, you can really feel the torque. My purchase was intended to pull a fifth wheel but haven't purchased that yet so no info on the towability. The crew cab is awesome, it holds all my tools previously kept in the bed of my Chevy. Turning radius is great, U-turns are no problem. That was unexpected but welcome.

First 6.4 L Diesel in San Diego
By J.L. on 03/17/07 13:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.8L 10cyl 6M)

I ordered my 2008 F350 SRW Super Duty back in October with the 6.4 L twin turbo diesel engine, 5speed auto in a crew cab with 4X4 and a long bed. I took delivery on February 13th and have loved driving this monster ever since. The interior looks like an F-150 but is unique to the Super Duty line. The leather seats are the most comfortable in any heavy pick-up but the quiet diesel with jet like thrust is what Ford got right. I don't have to shut down the engine to order at the drive through (not possible with a Dodge/Cummins) and acceleration is a silent, progressive shove in the back without any turbo lag or whine. This truck rides like a half ton, goes like sports car, and tows like a Peterbuilt.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.