2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
Best Truck I've Ever Owned!
By aperillo726 on 09/20/11 01:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab FX4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

First off I don't know why the submodels on edmunds do not include the 6.4 but anyway. I don't know what these people are talking about with this truck being unreliable. I've had six Ford Super Duties, four of them being the 2008 model.(I buy a lot of vehicles)I've never had an issue with the 6.4L Powerstroke, the truck can pull a 18,000lb gooseneck like it's nothing, the interior is impeciable, and it is one sexy body style. Most of the negative reviews I'm seeing are gas F350s and I have a question, Who buys a Super Duty with intent to tow and doesn't select the "diesel" option?? I've taken my 08's through some tough terrain and pulled a lot of heavy trailers without having a single issue.

no mo ford super doodie
By used to like fords on 08/02/09 21:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab FX4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Fuel mileage 7-9 mpg no matter if loaded or not. Most of my driving is short trips 5-10 miles town and country mix. I even drove it to California thinking the open road would help... Best avg was 12.5 mpg on 1000 miles of flat driving with no load. Factory tires were garbage they wore out at 14,000 miles good job Ford. They replaced my radiator at 3000 miles. This is my $50,000 truck. I have owned and bought 5 new Ford super doodies since the new body style and this motor is crap because of the mileage and the truck rides too stiff. The exhaust cleaner is ridiculous.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.