2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
Don't
By indigo on 01/12/09 06:39 AM (PST)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck is junk. It has left me setting over and over again. White smoke, stutters at 2500 rpm, blows turbo clamps, just replaced a seized up egr valve. Have had new rear-end, 3 new radiators, egr valve, egr coolers, and the only thing they do is say "we reprogrammed the pcm" Never works right. The outside and inside design of this truck is over the top, the engine just needs help. Never again.

2008 Crew Cab 6.4 Diesel Review/ 3.55
By Brad on 05/29/08 08:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have just purchased this vehicle. Performance is excellent and ride is great. I know that people are concerned about the fuel economy. This truck is a job build #3. I would have to tell anyone that is looking for reasonable fuel economy and need a truck, this Ford will do the job. I have the diesel with the 3.55 rear end. I only have 1000 miles of use but I was able to get 19.3 MPG driving 60 MPH. Remember the diesel will show a MPG improvement after about 10K. The Super Duty will make a excellent truck for anyone needing a truck for work. I also believe those getting bad MPG are running 4.10 gears and also drive just to fast to maximize MPG.

Awesome Truck
By kstmerc on 01/09/08 16:15 PM (PST)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is by far the best truck I have ever owned. I have had all of them. Chevys break and Dodges are just to loud. I pull a 40' fifth wheel with ease. I would recommend this truck to anyone.

Well worth the wait!
By Madmev on 05/15/07 14:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I had to wait over 3 months to take delivery of my "King Ranch", and it was well worth it! It has a sleek interior, smooth ride, and a powertrain that refuses to quit! Pulling a trailer seems effortless and still delivers a great ride. The 6.4L diesel is not only quiet enough to pull through a fast food line without turning off the engine, you can actually travel down the road without raising your voice to talk to your passengers. Not all trucks are able to claim that. Ford has succeeded with a very stylish and impressive truck!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.