2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
Awesome
By eldorado on 07/29/08 22:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Very beautiful truck. Pulled 30 ft 5th wheel fantastic up mountains. Overall the truck is so pretty. Have had a lot of compliments. The truck is tough.

Buyer Beware
By DAVE FARRELL on 08/11/06 10:58 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

After the warranty period my repairs have included 7 injectors, head gaskets, egr cooler, engine oil cooler, high pressure and low pressure oil pumps, fuel pump, egr valve, and broken lifter/broken cam. Finally replaced engine with used 2006. Cost repairs at Ford garages total over $23,000.00 plus lost income & expenses. All break downs at very inconvenient times and places. If you use your truck in any business at all, Ford will not help. And the lemon law does not apply to you. If you plan on keeping a truck for more than 3 years or driving it more than 100,000 miles. then my advice is to shop around, friend.

Love it!
By rideahd on 03/10/06 10:49 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The truck is my wife's primary vehicle. We LOVE it! It has been completely reliable and has all the power we need to haul our 2-horse trailer, loaded. I also have no worry about my wife driving it if she's ever in a serious auto accident. I am completely comfortable that it will keep her safe.