Great Truck
By binko on
2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)
Had a F250 4x4 gas truck that rode bad. This F350 4x4 rides almost like a car. It has a 6.0 diesel that has been problem free. They had to reprogram it once. I have had no other problems at all with this truck. Power is great; runs better than the gas truck plus I am getting twice the mileage. Am averaging around 17mpg. I run this truck pretty hard. I have driven a diesel truck for 33 years as an over the road driver so I know how to operate one. I think a lot of people who have problems with a diesel really don't understand how they work. You can't operate it like a gas engine.This is the best Ford truck I have ever owner and I have owned a few. I would not even go look at any other truck.
Favorite Features
6.0 diesel engine with the 5 speed auto. Inside comfort with styling and ride. A real work horse. Pulls my boat like it isn't there. Up hills my friend with a gas Chevy goes out of sight behind me.
Suggested Improvements
I have a truck with everything I could need. Power back window would be nice and I hear that Ford has that now.