2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Review: Ford Adrenaline

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

Ford Adrenaline
By Paul Laudanski on

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Ever since I saw the newly remodeled 1999 Ford F-Super Duty at the Philadelphia 1998 Expo Center, I have dreamed about owning this pickup. No other truck comes close in reality or in dreams. This 2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Lariat Long Bed 7.3L V8 Diesel I purchased is King of the Road. Creature comforts are excellent. Engine and truck reliability is high grade superior. This diesel embodies what Ford is all about. Owning this truck distinctively marks the driver as a proud owner and loyal fan of the blue oval. Ford - Built Tough.

Favorite Features

After a week of driving this diesel, my only suggestion is to improve the bass in the sound system and to have the rear view mirror automatically dim on bright light capture. I've already put on 900+ miles with nothing but sheer excitement. Sheer power.

Suggested Improvements