2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
Unhapppy customer
By Unhappy customer on 09/03/09 15:27 PM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my truck for 4 years and have had to replace water pump twice in 18 months, a u joint, injector o rings, erg cooler, oil cooler,injector sensor,trans coller sensor,fuel pump,and now I have a major vibration when decelerating. I have had to put $6000.00 out of pocket because most failed 6 months out of warranty and Ford won't stand by their product when they know about the problems with the 6.0.

Outstanding
By Ford man on 02/23/07 19:06 PM (PST)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Absolutely great truck. Power to spare, and excellent mileage for such a big truck. I hauled a 3000 lb. slide-in pickup camper for years with no noticeable difference in handling. I hated to see these 7.3 diesel engines get phased out.

Ford
By black_panther on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I really love my truck, under heavy loads it pulls it like nothing. that new 6.0L engine is a dream.

overrated
By jimbo59 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck rides like a truck the FX4 package is very siff on the road. The dealer told me that this would get 25% better milage than my 7.3 diesel but its a little worse. I have had several problems with the motor, idles rough water fuel sensor replaced 2 times already and the front tires ware unevenly. Engine is still very noisy. If you pull up to a fast food drive through you better be able to read lips.

WOW!!!
By TheMacs on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

We just picked this tank (meant as a compliment) up this week--WE LOVE IT!!! What a blast to drive!!! What more can I say--this truck is a dream come true!!!

Awesome F350
By Jenn H on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Recently purchased an F350 Super Duty, XLT, Long Bed with Diesel engine and manual transmission. In a word, this truck is AWESOME. The power is unbelievable. We haul a 16 ft. steel horse trailer with 3 horses and all of our gear over very steep inclines in Northern California. The truck pulls like nothing is behind it! We love it...so glad we went with the Ford. Can't recommend it enough.

when you need real work done
By claremontmike on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd LB DRW (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck replaced 3 chevy's. I managed to save over 1500 per month in excess truck payments

My Truck
By railroad on 09/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

What can I say? This one hell of a truck It just out works the Chevys and Dodges I"ve hade before this.The ride is out- standing,the cab is very quiet,it is comfy and it looks great.