2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Review: Wonder why there's no option f

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

Wonder why there's no option for the 7.3 on this site? oh well...
By trkngrl on

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 2WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I own a 2002 F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Long Bed 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel (that's a mouth full). It currently has 215,000 miles on it. I absolutely love this truck and everything about it. I've put a lot of money into repairs so far but I've put more money in aftermarket performance parts/unnecessary parts (Large tires, Lift kit, chip, fast track fuel system, tranny cooler, tranny shift kit, etc) which is my own fault. The only repair I've been majorly disappointed with was the transmission going out and even with that happening I still love my truck. My maintenance: Avg oil change: $120, Radiator $150, Rebuilt Tranny: $3000, Alternator $250, rebuilt front leaf springs $500, Ujoints $200

Very roomy interior, tough exterior body, have had no major engine problems so far, comes stock with no catalytic converter :D, truck idles nicely, I highly recommend getting a TRANSMISSION COOLER and optional shift kit to lengthen the life of your tranny. Well worth the money.

Changing out front leaf springs to coil overs, beefier transmission, better stock fuel pump, more stock horsepower