2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Review: American Built to Build Americ

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Review

American Built to Build America
By Jon Bees on

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have the V10, six speed off-road package. This is an excellent truck. The only problems I have experienced were a throw-out bearing and brakes. I bought it used and there is a gooseneck hitch already installed. Obviously someone had been using it for heavy hauling and to only have these problems is great. On numerous occassions, I've hauled gravel, dirt, and block, all with no problem! The ride is a little rough unloaded and I average 11.5 mpg, but you shouldn't buy a super-duty to go grocery shopping or to take your kids to soccer practice. Loaded, it rides like a Lincoln. This is one tough truck. If you mean business, buy a Ford Super-Duty!

Loads of power. Outstanding Off-Road capablility. Big seats with a ton of support. Comfort of knowing that it can handle anything you can throw in it or hook-up behind it. Made In USA.

Any improvements I could mention have already been made in the newer models. In this year, a clutch and brake upgrade would be helpful.