2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
Best Truck Ever
By delete on 10/26/11 11:02 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I recently bought one of these things with 152k miles on it. Iv only had it for 4 months and it now has 165K miles on it. Its my daily driver. Runs great no problems. Total power house. Very attractive truck, gets alot of attention.

Super Duty eats the competition
By nutfarmii on 06/07/07 17:42 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

What can I say about this truck, it eats Dodges and GMC equivalents for breakfast. It pulls a 12k trailer up 42degree mountains like nothing is there at 55mph, the rear brakes lasted 130k miles and the room is great inside the cab. While pulling said trailer you can pass a semi at 80mph no problem and still accelerate

Got Power!
By lovnit on 04/06/07 22:39 PM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I have had my powerstroke for 1 year and I can say that I have loved every miniute of it. The mpg is a little bad. I average 10 to 12. For a diesel that is a little low, but the power is real. No problem getting up and going even with a load on. I can keep up too. Added an air lift to improve the load handling, works great, makes it softer like a Chevy. Watch out for the bolts in the turbo. They wiggle out. Replace or check after every 50k miles, change oil, and keep up on maintance and you shouldn't have a problem keeping it out of the shop except for the minor things. K&N filter, edge, bigger exaust, and cool air intake. They make a big difference.

100K and going strong
By Towin man on 01/06/06 16:38 PM (PST)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I have towed at least 20,000 miles of the 100K on this truck, and it has never let me down. I have done routine maintenance and replaced ball joints and rotors which came at 80K. Friends with similar Chevys are envious of the trouble free truck this has been. I could not be happier with the truck, and my family loves to travel in it for long trips as well as across town. My first Ford ever, but it won't be my last.

Much better than my old Z 71
By pawnmanjoe on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XL 4dr Crew Cab LB

After replacing the transmission 3 times, I bought this F 350. Move over Z71. When I pull my camper, there is no stopping me, execpt when I want to. Every thing is easy to use and easy to reach. I get 33 percent better fuel mileage than with my Z71 and I have a lot more room for my family. Long trips are very easy for us now. I have owned chevy's for 25 yrs, I will stick with my Ford.

My F-350 4WD CrewCab Dually LB
By colorado_cowboyx on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I love the size and towing capacity of this truck. It is a pleasure to drive very long distances, and the Powerstroke diesel engine runs and pulls flawlessly. I was unhappy with the number of warranty repair items that were required. Overall I am very pleased with the truck.

Built FORD TOUGH !!!!!!!
By Keith Bentz on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I have owned this truck now for over three years. I have 220000 miles on it. I replace tires and u-joints every 75000 miles. Other than that I have not had ANY problems. It does not use any oil and gets around 12.5 miles to the gallon. This truck is a V-10 with duals and I LOVE IT !!!! I should easily get 500000 miles out of it.

It's a keeper
By deanlee on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB

This has been the longest I've owned a truck.I used to get a new one every 2 years.I though about selling my truck,but after seening the prices of trade-in I'll keep this truck for a few more years.It still performs as it did new and I love it.

The Best Dam Truck Bar None
By balloonist on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

This is the best truck I've owned or operated. The large mirrors and the extensive glass makes the visibility in this truck wonderful. The XLT/Lariat trim and deisel are well worth the money. Either trim ungrade improves comfort on long trips. The deisel power is super. I can cruise at 75mph and truck will not lose 2mph pulling a 5500 lb trailer up hills. In the ballooning business, the Ford out number the other brands 2:1. The truck has been in the shop twice in 2 3/4 yrs and was fixed the same day. That's pretty good for a Ford. The A/C lacks in city traffic on 100+ deg days. Maneuvering a 25 ft vechicle in and out of parking lots can be challenging.

No Truck Any Better!
By RBReece on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

I have owned Dodge and Chevy Diesels like this F350 and NO ONE comes close! All I do is drive it, oil, brake, and tire it on a regular basis and it just keeps going. The others have all left me on the side of the road,not F350 Powerstroke. Fuel econ stunk until I superchipped it at 130k miles. Power is unbelievable. Have not compared to new duramax tho.:^)