1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
What a great truck
By alexborsberry on 01/03/15 14:45 PM (PST)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB

I love this truck. I have the 7.3 and it is amazing. It's easy to work on , never lets me down. I could go on forever. This is a great truck!!!!

well built truck
By dozer on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB

I have a 1999 f350 2wd 4 door and it is the best truck i have ever bought. i get average of 18 mpg and i have an edge programmer and i pull all the time when i pull i get about 15 mpg i have 275,000 and i change the oil every 10,000 miles . it is very reliable and im looking to replace it when it hits 300,000 miles i just want to up grade to a newer truck and i want a 4wd truck. it only uses 2 qts every 10,000 miles cant ask for a better truck. ford is built tough .

The Beast
By REDNECK on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

Just got the truck. It's great to have all the extra room. The V10 is great on gas mileage, but neither is having 37's on it either. Used to be diehard Chevy, but not anymore after driving this.

My second Ford diesel
By mypowerstroke on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

I've pulled everything from a 34 foot tri-axle camping trailer to hauling a 3500 pound slide in camper. I have left the engine stock but have put on heavy front and rear bumpers from Southwest Fabricators, located in Junction, TX. The bumpers are very similar to Ranch Hand's but less expensive. I also put on a set of 5000 pound Ride-Rite air springs on the back. This is a tremendous truck made for pulling, and pull it will.

Love my super duty!!!!!!
By stephen osborne on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB

I absolutely love my super duty. The diesel engine has a lot of miles on it already, but still runs like a gem a, and outpulls many brand new trucks of other brands. I will never buy another brand after owning a super duty.

big f350
By jonstud on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XL 4dr Crew Cab LB

this veichle is great when used for what it was made for....to tow things.whatever i pull,this truck makes it seem like nothing. but as far as commuting back and forth to work,it is the pits.there isnt a gas station it doesnt like and the ride is rough when not towing. overall an excellent veichle!!

I'll never buy another.
By msmart108 on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

Had trouble with truck since day one. First with an engine skip "clogged injector". First snowfall, found out 4 wheel drive didn't work. Shortly after 36k warranty expired electrical problems began, lots of $$$ to repair and still lots of problems. Leaky steering/brakes power assist unit. I called ford to ask for help with these problems, they told me that they were sorry but no vehicle is perfect.

Built Ford Tough
By cowgirl on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB

This truck performs and handles very well given its size. Extremely comfortable for up to 5 passengers. Very durable and dependable. Truly lives up to the motto.

GREAT TRUCK
By SUSAN on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB

THIS IS THE GREATEST TRUCK I'VE EVER OWNED. THE POWER IS OUTRAGEOUS AND THE FUEL ECONOMY (DIESEL) IS GREAT FOR THE SIZE AND TORQUE IT HAS. YOU COULDN'T WISH FOR ANYTHING MORE IN A TRUCK.

Black F-350
By trn2000 on 07/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB

Reprogramed the truck's computer and now. WOW!!! Better mileage, better towing and better pickup.