1995 Ford F-250 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 model:
It never stops
By Sass-quatch on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-250 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

I brought this truck 2 years old with 30,000 miles on it. Since then I've put 170,000 miles on it without changing anything other than the battery. I haven't even been real good about the maintenance. Tranny fluid changed twice and the oil (only synthetic) every 5-8,000 miles, but I did have dual oil filters on it til the hose burst.

I love my truck
By Jose Garcia on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-250 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

I have a diesel .... two tanks - can't beat that. I've put 200,000 miles on it with no problems. Only add diesel.

Huge Power & 21MPG!
By egdiltrac on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-250 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

The 7.3 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel is an incredible workhorse. I commute 50+ miles a day and wanted the better mileage of a diesel. I'm getting 21+ MPG driving 70mph with AC on full blast most of the time. But this pleasing mileage is not at the expense of power. This truck will flat out move! The neck- snapping power puts a big grin on my face every single day I drive it. Ford builds the toughest truck on the road as well. The F250 is an extremely stout vehicle yet comfortable to drive. Seating, steering and braking are outstanding, suspension is fairly stiff but not back-breaking. Doors shut with the slightest push. I would buy again without hesitation.

A great truck
By Paul Schmitz on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford F-250 Extended Cab XLT 2dr Extended Cab LB

What a work horse. The truck will pull a house. Very poor turning radius but this is not a race car either. I love the truck. A truck is there to work not drive like a caddy. I recomend it to everyone that needs a good work truck.