2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

You get what you pay for.
By mark lanier

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Multi-purpose vehicle for a individual or family. A very sound vehicle that has no blind spots, plenty of storage and comfort. It's getting 17.5 > 20 mpg @ 65 / 55. Heavy vehicle that hugs the road with a back up camera for parking or trailering. Diesel engine and instrumentation makes me feel this vehicle will be on the road a lot longer then most vehicles. Looked at the re-sale value of used diesel and these have a great re-sale value with over 100K miles. I had a SUV that was towing a 3900lbs travel trailer, it was a constant struggle. No problem with this vehicle. Overall a great vehicle for multiple purposes - it's a bit long so parking in town is a issue, but with the back up camera you can get within inches.

Great Ford as usual
By Carl Miles

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck, Might have a few to many gagets but they seem to work very well. The locking rear axel is probably the best upgrade.

Great truck
By Dan

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I got this in December and already have 5,000 miles on it, no problems, I plow with it, its made me money, and I love this truck. Beautiful looking and driving.
The only things I am not a fan of are the 9.9 mileage I get, and the fact that there is zero room for tools, papers and other things that I need as a business owner. Also, I really wish that Ford would extend their warrantee, as Ill be out in 2 years. I paid $37,000 with an 8 foot Fisher plow