Outta the Park!
By FoMoCoBob on
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4dr SuperCab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
Only have had my new Powerstroke F250 one week, and just love it! Getting ready to purchase a slide in camper, so started with the truck first. I definitely won't have any problems with any RV I choose. This truck is a true workhorse with indescribable power, but still has all the bells and whistles to make you want to drive it every day. Only have 150 miles on it so far, so can't really assess fuel economy or build quality just yet, but my first impression is great. I would be surprised if this would change over time. Very important for me to buy American - built in the Bluegrass State. Keep up the good work, Ford. You've got a great vehicle!
Favorite Features
6.7 L Powerstroke engine! 800 ft lbs of torque - what can I say! Great styling - no questions it is a rugged truck. Lariat package with comfortable seats -at 6'2" no problems. LCD Productivity Screen is high tech. Sync system works great with phone and Ipod. Remote start works from my bedroom!
Suggested Improvements
Nothing really, but to nitpick, there needs to be more interior lighting. Need rear dome light in cab, plus foot well lighting would be nice. Maybe ambient lighting a-la Ford's CUV's? Enhanced gauge package with LCD screen to include pyrometer, oil pressure, voltage, tire pressure, etc.