2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Superduty disappointment
By Barry on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2011 F-250 with the new 6.2V8, and 3.73 gears (has a 5th wheel towing capacity of 12,000 lbs). Truck was awesome until I pinned onto my 5th wheel! The vehicle is way underpowered to handle a 10,000 lb trailer. It would shift constantly between 5th and 2nd speed to maintain highway speeds (40 to 55 mph) reaching 5000 rpm at times. Dealer tried the truck himself, and could not believe the lack of torque & HP. He was most helpful by taking the truck back, and ordering a new one with the 4.30 gears. I am hoping it will pull, but am afraid it will be thirsty!

First Super Duty. Love this truck
By Tim on 05/16/10 21:55 PM (PDT)

Exceptional vehicle.

Wow!
By smokey on 05/09/10 18:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

It's really early in the game to call this thing a success yet, but wow! This truck has incredible power, interior is better than any out there. My biggest concern was powertrain reliability and fuel economy. The latter is showing around 19 on the highway, city driving around 16. I'll have to wait to see how she holds up. So far, awesome!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew-cab in VA is:

$140 per month*