Used 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Most Helpful|
I have on Intermittent problem
By 2011xltfx4

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 F250 with 2300 miles on it and everything is good except like everyone I would like better that 12.8 MPG. The probelm that I am having is that when I leave from work I have to get to 55 mph right away and on 6 occations (not really pushing it hard) the truck shifts to 2nd and then shifts back to 1st and it feels like it died. This never happens anywhere else. I don't think that it is hurting anything as long as I don't over rev the engine but I am going to attempt to get it fixed. I wonder if antone else has had this problem.

Love my truck!!
By awesomeford

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Have purchased a 2004 dodge ram, and 2007 and 2009 chevy silverado and they spent more time in the shop than time on the road. Frankly they were cheap junk. I bought my 2011 and havent had one bit of trouble even tho i was worried about the 6.2 gas engine. The truck pulls my 9,300 lbs camper without any problems. Was concerned about gas milage but its a heavy duty truck which has pulled everything that i have put behind it without any problems! stylish, comfortable and from my past....clearly the best truck on the market!

Favorite Features

Everything about the truck

Suggested Improvements

none

What an Amazing Truck> Couldn't be happier
By sshoffner

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is by far the best truck i've owned. I have been a GM man but with all the issues from my 2008 2500HD diesel i had to try something different. Also, not very happy with the whole government motors thing. Anyway, this truck gets great fuel mileage as i'm seeing 19-20mpg on the hwy and the power is just unreal. Tows my 13K trailer like its a feather. Inside the seats are comfortable and theres so much more room than the GM trucks. I was very hesitant about moving over to Ford but now i'm glad i did.

Favorite Features

power, fuel mileage, ride

Suggested Improvements

none

2011 F-250 Lariat CrewCab Long bed
By powerstrokepos

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 6,000 miles on this truck and have had to replace the turbo, oil cooler and fuel pump. It has a vibration in the engine around 40mph that Ford has been trying to fix for 6 months. This is the best looking truck on the market, the worst reliability and I would never own another one. The regen mode for the emissions is a pain in the neck and the biggest fuel burner. Once going into the Regen mode my mileage drops from 14 mpg to 11mpg in town. Ford is very little help when problems occur.

Favorite Features

Looks, Interior

Suggested Improvements

Reliability, Performance

F-250 XLT Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
By rick346

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

What a great truck! I have owned several domestic trucks in the past and this truck is my favorite so far. This is my first super duty diesel. I'm 6'6" and I am very comfortable driving it. There is plenty of room and the seat are awesome! It rides nice and the new power stroke is powerful. Ford did a great job with this motor. It's quiet and smokeless. I would definitely recommend this truck.

Favorite Features

The overall comfort to drive, engine, sync, and build quality. The interior space in the back seat for adult passengers.

Suggested Improvements

The price of the power stroke option ($7,000). Put power assist running boards on the truck from the factory.