2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
My 2011 6.2 F250
By Mike on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've got 1300 miles on the truck. Today I used the manual transmission option and to my surprise pulling my 20 foot boat on a tandem trailer, windy and hilly it really did a nice job. Was able to keep the power and rpm where I wanted them. A very pleasant surprise. Great truck. 12 mpg city. About 9 mpg pulling in ugly conditions so far. Rides nice. Seats are softer. Heat and cooling seats are nice in a Lariat. Will be taking it on a 1,000 mile trip in a month to see what the mileage is.

It's a Brute!
By LK on 08/17/10 11:25 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Driving the "KING" 250 super duty Lariat (loaded version) for 4100 miles with 6.7 power stroke and find the truck solid as a rock. This is my first Ford truck; driven GMC/Chevy products for years. Over 18 mpg around town and over 19 mpg highway. Trailer towing is cake. No smoke and no noise for the new scorpion engine. Power up the whazzoo. Six speed transmission is smooth and not overly busy. It's early but have had other new trucks back many times in less miles.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty in VA is:

$140 per month*