2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Love my truck!!
By awesomeford on 04/26/14 13:24 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Have purchased a 2004 dodge ram, and 2007 and 2009 chevy silverado and they spent more time in the shop than time on the road. Frankly they were cheap junk. I bought my 2011 and havent had one bit of trouble even tho i was worried about the 6.2 gas engine. The truck pulls my 9,300 lbs camper without any problems. Was concerned about gas milage but its a heavy duty truck which has pulled everything that i have put behind it without any problems! stylish, comfortable and from my past....clearly the best truck on the market!

Worst Truck I ever owned
By eternal4 on 11/05/13 09:43 AM (PST)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a XLT 250 regular cab 6.2 gas. I have less than 25K and I get this squeaking noise AT TIMES when I turn right or left at any speed. I have taken it to the dealer and they can't find what is causing it. I have bought several Chevy's over the years and my wife talked me into buying this piece of junk. Will NEVER purchase another Ford again.

2011 F-250 Lariat CrewCab Long bed
By powerstrokepos on 10/09/12 18:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 6,000 miles on this truck and have had to replace the turbo, oil cooler and fuel pump. It has a vibration in the engine around 40mph that Ford has been trying to fix for 6 months. This is the best looking truck on the market, the worst reliability and I would never own another one. The regen mode for the emissions is a pain in the neck and the biggest fuel burner. Once going into the Regen mode my mileage drops from 14 mpg to 11mpg in town. Ford is very little help when problems occur.

Great truck!!
By kingranch2011 on 08/25/11 22:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought the King Ranch f250 a couple days ago, and it's an incredible truck. I haven't had the chance to tow with it yet, but every element is great so far. My truck was fully loaded at an msrp of $65k, and I don't regret a single penny of it. The ride quality is great, and the vehicle rides very smooth, even when it's unloaded. My fiance is able to drive it easily and loves the interior features. I'm looking forward to hooking up a trailer and taking it on a road trip to the lake.

F-250 XLT Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
By rick346 on 03/16/11 02:36 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

What a great truck! I have owned several domestic trucks in the past and this truck is my favorite so far. This is my first super duty diesel. I'm 6'6" and I am very comfortable driving it. There is plenty of room and the seat are awesome! It rides nice and the new power stroke is powerful. Ford did a great job with this motor. It's quiet and smokeless. I would definitely recommend this truck.

What an Amazing Truck> Couldn't be happier
By sshoffner on 12/18/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is by far the best truck i've owned. I have been a GM man but with all the issues from my 2008 2500HD diesel i had to try something different. Also, not very happy with the whole government motors thing. Anyway, this truck gets great fuel mileage as i'm seeing 19-20mpg on the hwy and the power is just unreal. Tows my 13K trailer like its a feather. Inside the seats are comfortable and theres so much more room than the GM trucks. I was very hesitant about moving over to Ford but now i'm glad i did.

I have on Intermittent problem
By 2011xltfx4 on 12/09/10 10:12 AM (PST)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 F250 with 2300 miles on it and everything is good except like everyone I would like better that 12.8 MPG. The probelm that I am having is that when I leave from work I have to get to 55 mph right away and on 6 occations (not really pushing it hard) the truck shifts to 2nd and then shifts back to 1st and it feels like it died. This never happens anywhere else. I don't think that it is hurting anything as long as I don't over rev the engine but I am going to attempt to get it fixed. I wonder if antone else has had this problem.

2011 Update
By smokey on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Well it's now been 6 months with my new diesel and it's been great! The only thing I took the truck in for was an update to flash the truck to 400 hp, 800 ft. lb of torque. This new diesel has been a major success so far, don't believe some of the negative reviews as they are probably being submitted by competitors. Ford seems to really be on top of this diesel and wants feedback from its customers.

Amazing Power
By 7.6 Powerstroke on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2011 crew cab Lariat with the new 6.7 power stroke. I have put 2500 miles on it so far. Just pulled my 40' fifth wheel on a 300 mile trip. The total weight with trailer and truck was 24,400 lbs. Averaged 10 mpg, the pulling power was amazing as was the new transmission. I set the Cruise at 70 mph and it held it with no problem, very little shifting. My last truck was a 6.0 with a power chip, the new truck wins hands down! The mileage empty is not as good as I had hoped, it gets 16-17 mpg with the Cruise set at 80. I know a few people with these trucks, they will not get the 22+ that people are talking about. Overall a powerful, comfortable truck that drives amazing.

6.2 f250 4k miles
By Skeeter on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I took a 1k trip last weekend empty. Set the cruise on 75 and got 15.5 which I'm thinking is a good start since not everything is flat here. On the way back I ran 80+ mph and got into the 13mpg range but can't expect much at that speed. When pulling my 15,000, 4 slide 5th wheel I use the manual shift option and that eliminates any up and down shifting unless I want to and I'm able to maintain a nice power range keeping the tach in the 2200 - 2800 area or wherever I need it. Very satisfied so far. Had a 2005 6.o before.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty in VA is:

$140 per month*