Used 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford F-250-super-duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Love my truck!!
By awesomeford

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Have purchased a 2004 dodge ram, and 2007 and 2009 chevy silverado and they spent more time in the shop than time on the road. Frankly they were cheap junk. I bought my 2011 and havent had one bit of trouble even tho i was worried about the 6.2 gas engine. The truck pulls my 9,300 lbs camper without any problems. Was concerned about gas milage but its a heavy duty truck which has pulled everything that i have put behind it without any problems! stylish, comfortable and from my past....clearly the best truck on the market!

Favorite Features

Everything about the truck

Suggested Improvements

none

Worst Truck I ever owned
By eternal4

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have a XLT 250 regular cab 6.2 gas. I have less than 25K and I get this squeaking noise AT TIMES when I turn right or left at any speed. I have taken it to the dealer and they can't find what is causing it. I have bought several Chevy's over the years and my wife talked me into buying this piece of junk. Will NEVER purchase another Ford again.

Favorite Features

Nothing

Suggested Improvements

Not enough space to type.

2011 F-250 Lariat CrewCab Long bed
By powerstrokepos

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have 6,000 miles on this truck and have had to replace the turbo, oil cooler and fuel pump. It has a vibration in the engine around 40mph that Ford has been trying to fix for 6 months. This is the best looking truck on the market, the worst reliability and I would never own another one. The regen mode for the emissions is a pain in the neck and the biggest fuel burner. Once going into the Regen mode my mileage drops from 14 mpg to 11mpg in town. Ford is very little help when problems occur.

Favorite Features

Looks, Interior

Suggested Improvements

Reliability, Performance

Great truck!!
By kingranch2011

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought the King Ranch f250 a couple days ago, and it's an incredible truck. I haven't had the chance to tow with it yet, but every element is great so far. My truck was fully loaded at an msrp of $65k, and I don't regret a single penny of it. The ride quality is great, and the vehicle rides very smooth, even when it's unloaded. My fiance is able to drive it easily and loves the interior features. I'm looking forward to hooking up a trailer and taking it on a road trip to the lake.

Favorite Features

Quiet yet powerful diesel engine, interior size, King Ranch leather interior, towing ability, civility on the highway

Suggested Improvements

None Yet

F-250 XLT Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
By rick346

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

What a great truck! I have owned several domestic trucks in the past and this truck is my favorite so far. This is my first super duty diesel. I'm 6'6" and I am very comfortable driving it. There is plenty of room and the seat are awesome! It rides nice and the new power stroke is powerful. Ford did a great job with this motor. It's quiet and smokeless. I would definitely recommend this truck.

Favorite Features

The overall comfort to drive, engine, sync, and build quality. The interior space in the back seat for adult passengers.

Suggested Improvements

The price of the power stroke option ($7,000). Put power assist running boards on the truck from the factory.