2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: Ford Tough For Sure

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.8 ft. Bed)

Ford Tough For Sure
By MediaManNJ on

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Ford (switched from GM). I LOVE this truck. In fact, it warrants me saying it again. I LOVE this truck. The Lariat package is fantastic. It's like driving a luxury car with a lot more HP (and less MPG). It's handled everything I've thrown at it so far. I was worried about the power of the V8, but it does everything I need of it, and then some. The only complaint I have with the truck is the very poor placement of the controls for the power rear window...it's on the dash behind the shifter. VERY annoying and inconvenient...like it was an afterthought.

The seats are very comfortable compared to GMs trucks. The fold out tool deck in the back seat is simply amazing! The "man step" in the tailgate makes getting in the bed super easy. MS Sync is great...I wish I had upgraded it and gotten the full screen navigation model.

The controls for the power rear window need to be moved. It is on the dash behind the shifter. It could have easily been put on the door with the controls for the other windows.