Used 2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Great Truck
By Dave

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Recently purchase this F 250 and am amazed at how quiet it is. Sometimes with manual trans., I have to look at the tach to see if it is time to shift because it is hard to hear the motor. Also amazed that at 65 mph, the motor rpm is 1500. This probably accounts for the good highway mileage - high of 18 mpg. Overall around town, the mpg is some 14 mpg. This is great mileage for a F 250. The 5.4 V-8 motor doesn't have the power of the diesel but plenty enough for the trailer pulling that I do. I'm not excited about the 18 inch wheels/tires because it makes the pickup very high and harder to get in. Overall very pleased with this pickup and I've owned a lot of Fords - this is the best one

Mileage, quiet, comfortable, ease of driving, quality, and style

Get rid of 18" wheels/tires and go back to usual 16" 2010 is last year to get a manual trans. in Ford pickups - bad move. Also heard the 5.4 V-8 is no longer available in 2011 F 250. Another bad decision for Ford.

Another Great Ford
By Dan

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

We use the Ford Super Duties in our business. Bought 2 99's, 2 01's, 2 04's, 1 05 and 2 of the 10 models. Total mileage on all 9 is close to 900,000. I know exactly why the Super Duties outsell all others. The 6.4 diesel has disappointed me somewhat with the mileage, but it pulls like a dream. Drives, rides and handles great. Sync is the best thing to come along in years. One thing I have noticed about Fords over the years-- you just flat don't have any trouble with them.

Sync, 6 speed auto trans, more responsive diesel engine, plenty of payload, great seats, very comfortable

Mileage, but I understand that the 6.7 diesel has already addressed that problem.

Ford Tough For Sure
By MediaManNJ

2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Ford (switched from GM). I LOVE this truck. In fact, it warrants me saying it again. I LOVE this truck. The Lariat package is fantastic. It's like driving a luxury car with a lot more HP (and less MPG). It's handled everything I've thrown at it so far. I was worried about the power of the V8, but it does everything I need of it, and then some. The only complaint I have with the truck is the very poor placement of the controls for the power rear window...it's on the dash behind the shifter. VERY annoying and inconvenient...like it was an afterthought.

The seats are very comfortable compared to GMs trucks. The fold out tool deck in the back seat is simply amazing! The "man step" in the tailgate makes getting in the bed super easy. MS Sync is great...I wish I had upgraded it and gotten the full screen navigation model.

The controls for the power rear window need to be moved. It is on the dash behind the shifter. It could have easily been put on the door with the controls for the other windows.