2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: It was time to buy

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 6.8 ft. Bed)

It was time to buy
By rabbithunter31 on

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've always wanted an F-250, so I purchased the Lariat crew cab short bed, with the gas v-8. I've had it for 2 months so far, I'm getting about 12 in city, and 14 on the highway (what I expected) Best riding heavy duty I've ever ridden in, and best looking exterior on the market! Seats are very comfortable, brakes are good, and although it's a heavy truck, the acceleration is a little sluggish. Great to drive on long trips. If your in the market for a heavy duty truck, you're not going to beat the Ford 250.

Exterior looks, power mirrors, seats, spacious interior, turning radius, ride, 20" wheels, side steps, all around best on the market!

Fuel mileage (I know its a big truck but you can do better than that Ford), more responsive steering, go back to offering a 3.73 rear with the V-10!, spray in bed liner should come standard on lariat, better floor mats, and automatic start as GM sells.