2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: Drove cross country

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Drove cross country
By m on

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I drove cross country in my husbands' 08 truck within a couple of days purchasing it brand new. 6.4, dual turbo, 250 4x4 Lariat. It never missed a beat. I drove from California to Alabama. I test drove and rode in several diffrent trucks and brands. When I got to Alabama, I ask one of my friends to hook his trailer with a big tractor on it to see how it towed. He has a Dodge and was impressed this truck. Then I drove it back to California. I was not easy on this truck for a minute. If there was somthing wrong with I wanted to know before my husband returned from raq. I can thankfully say he now has a work horse, no problems that I could find and very comfortable to drive and ride in.

Interior space and comfort. The ride and drive was great with a dog and a 11 year old in the back seat. Very spacious. Handles great. Beatiful interior for a truck.

Stereo, I was not impressed with it at all. I assumed in buying a Lariat it would have a good one, but not. My little Solstice has better, sounds a 100 times better. Was dispointed since we will also be towing my car behind it when we move around. Wish it had the same floor mat in front as the rear.