2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: Astonishing

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

By Michael on

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck is unbelievable. I loved it ever since I saw it, and once I got in the cab it was just amazing. This truck is the nicest truck I have ever seen. And the engine well lets just say itís more than enough power. I canít believe the remarkable acceleration that this has. I have only had this truck for a couple months but I think it speaks for itself. I own a 32í boat that weighs about 11,200 pounds and when i am pulling it out of the water I only have to tap the accelerator, and donít worry about your wheels spinning on the platform, with the new traction assist you will never get that. I have the King Ranch Edition, itís fully loaded. I love the truck.

The navigation was very helpful when we went to visit our friends up in Colorado. My kids loved the rear seat DVD system and the lady and I up front didnít hear a thing thanks to the headphones. The Reverse Vehicle Aid Sensors are a help when I am hooking up my boat. The tailgate step is great.

Maybe a backup camera. Thats all. You did a excellent job Ford.