2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
It was time to buy
By rabbithunter31 on 10/08/08 01:35 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've always wanted an F-250, so I purchased the Lariat crew cab short bed, with the gas v-8. I've had it for 2 months so far, I'm getting about 12 in city, and 14 on the highway (what I expected) Best riding heavy duty I've ever ridden in, and best looking exterior on the market! Seats are very comfortable, brakes are good, and although it's a heavy truck, the acceleration is a little sluggish. Great to drive on long trips. If your in the market for a heavy duty truck, you're not going to beat the Ford 250.

Good but could be great
By JDA on 05/23/08 16:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my sixth new Ford truck and third new Super Duty. Just picked up my 2008 SD King Ranch 4WD SB last week. Not impressed yet with my first diesel. Getting just under 13 in town without a heavy foot. Ordered this with most everything, so very nice. Hard to deal with the lack of throttle response. Seems like diesel is working way too hard to move truck up to highway speed and could be related to base weight and 3.73. Pushing 3.55 to boost economy = dog. Light tan interior is impossible to keep clean. SD FX4 lacks premium interior option like F-150 FX4.

Great Truck, But...
By JoeVacs on 02/13/08 12:00 PM (PST)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

6.4L diesel crew cab, Lariat. I love everything about this truck, except the poor fuel economy. Starts from the line and will blow the doors off most everything except the cars that are supposed to be fast. Very fun to drive, and loads of power to pull whatever I want to pull. I have 10,000 miles on it now and average 11.8mpg. I was hoping for atleast 16-18. I know people with the old 7.3liter that get over 20mpg. That's what I was hoping for. Maybe after it get broke in good it will do better. I contrast, A Nissan Titan only gets 12mpg, and it won't pull even half what this one will. Also, I love Ford's keypad on the door. You never have to worry about locking yourself out.

Ford F 250 diesel King Ranch
By Coolmark8 on 10/13/07 17:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Traded our 2005 F150 for the 2008 F 250 King Ranch Diesel. We needed more power to tow our 9000 pound trailer. What an awesome truck. This truck was able to pull our trailer up mountains that were almost straight up for miles on end and it didn't even whimper. Best decision we ever made. Hope to take King Kong (its pet name) up and down many more mountains in the near future.

Astonishing
By Michael on 05/26/07 19:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This truck is unbelievable. I loved it ever since I saw it, and once I got in the cab it was just amazing. This truck is the nicest truck I have ever seen. And the engine well lets just say it’s more than enough power. I can’t believe the remarkable acceleration that this has. I have only had this truck for a couple months but I think it speaks for itself. I own a 32’ boat that weighs about 11,200 pounds and when i am pulling it out of the water I only have to tap the accelerator, and don’t worry about your wheels spinning on the platform, with the new traction assist you will never get that. I have the King Ranch Edition, it’s fully loaded. I love the truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.