2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 6.8 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

XLT Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 6.8 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Great Truck
By haulsalot1 on 04/01/11 19:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I bought the truck new for towing our 31 foot camper. The 6.4 with auto trans does a fantastic job. I have had one problem with the backup camera but the dealer fixed that problem. The truck has 26,000 miles on it and has done everything I have wanted it to do. I will buy another Ford when the time comes to replace this one. I just don't see it happening for a long time. I love my truck....

Fords rule
By PATRIOT FAN on 01/31/08 17:21 PM (PST)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I previously owned an F350 5.4 gas engine, and now have the 6.4 liter diesel and i am overwhelmed with power and performance. Having also owned a Chevy the Ford beats it hands down! The only low point is the fuel mileage at 10-11 mpg. But overall this truck is the mack daddy!

New Super Duty
By Jim on 02/06/07 13:47 PM (PST)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've only had my 2008 F250 a short time but I'm really impressed. It is a lot of fun to drive. It tows our trailer without any problems. I've had it out into the Texas Hill Country which was a good test. This summer I'll try it in the mountains. I still don't have a feel for MPG and diesel prices are higher. I'm hoping that my first impressions will be lasting ones. So far it's a fantastic truck.