2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: A real Truck...not a wannabe t

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Lariat Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

A real Truck...not a wannabe toy truck!
By dieselturboford on

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Ford Diesel Super Duty; my 2004 was trouble free for the 60,000 miles I had it. This new one is still the champ when it comes to towing, smooth as the Super Chief locomotive pulling a long line of freight cars up the "Grape Vine!" I agree that Ford needs to add sat radio and Nav units, but I already own both and transfered them from old truck to new. Comfortable cab, good controls, nice radio, power everything. Once my other PSD was broken in I got a consistent 22 mpg, towing was 16-18 with a medium size fifth wheel. This truck, being a long bed instead of shorty, has 10 gallons more fuel capacity, which I like.

Big, giant tow mirrors with heated glass and built in turn signals, back up sensors, power seats, powerful A/C and Tow Command are my "must have's!"

As said, Satellite radio, CD based LCD screen navigation system with wireless rear camera ability for towing, rear DVD system, some nice creative touches like Toyota and Honda have, hidden trunks and storage, etc.