Used 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch
By wskadavis

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Ford Truck and I am very happy with it. I bought it to pull my 8000 LB travel trailer and it pull it with ease. I have a 5.4 gas engine and it is more than powerful enough. It goes up steep grade pulling my trailer with ease and the braking power is more than enough coming down the steep grades. I am hoping to get many years of reliable service from this truck.

Turning radius

Powerstrock USA
By First Ford Truck

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the first Ford truck I've ever owned. I must say I got the top of the line with this truck. I have the F250 Harley Davidson in Dark Stone color. I feel that it looks second to none out there. After I bought it I read reviews on the Powerstroke. I realize you should research first! I have not had any problems with my Powerstroke. I have it serviced as required and driven 73,000 miles with pure pleasure.

The height,comfort and sportiness are awesome. I like the exterior style and interior erganomics. Keep in mind it is the Harley Davidson so the features are really nice.

The heated seats need to turn off automatically when you cycle the egnition off. They are easy to turn on by mistake and will cook your goose before you know it.

Engine
By Principal

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I like the toughness of this truck! Heavy duty in every aspect! It's quiet, no road noise and the seating is comfortable. The axles are built Ford tough and look like they will last forever.

My favorite feature is the transmission down shifting when I touch the brake while in tow/haul mode.

The engine (5.4 gas) is pitifully weak and unresponsive. If you floor it, after a wait, it will come up to speed. 13 mpg is the best I've gotten driving it like a kitten. 11mpg is average.

Ford still my choice
By steve needs

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XL 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The 6.0 Powerstroke tows heavy equipment like it is empty. The torque is exceptional and the automatic transmission is geared perfectly whether loaded or empty. The brakes are very responsive unlike the spongecake type of the Chevy I replaced. My vote would be Cummins (Dodge) first, Ford second and the Duramax should actually be used for boat anchors. I went Ford because the Dodge people can't build a chassis dependable to go with their engine.

Handling, brakes, transmission, design.

Make the 5.9 Cummins an option.

A real Truck...not a wannabe toy truck!
By dieselturboford

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Ford Diesel Super Duty; my 2004 was trouble free for the 60,000 miles I had it. This new one is still the champ when it comes to towing, smooth as the Super Chief locomotive pulling a long line of freight cars up the "Grape Vine!" I agree that Ford needs to add sat radio and Nav units, but I already own both and transfered them from old truck to new. Comfortable cab, good controls, nice radio, power everything. Once my other PSD was broken in I got a consistent 22 mpg, towing was 16-18 with a medium size fifth wheel. This truck, being a long bed instead of shorty, has 10 gallons more fuel capacity, which I like.

Big, giant tow mirrors with heated glass and built in turn signals, back up sensors, power seats, powerful A/C and Tow Command are my "must have's!"

As said, Satellite radio, CD based LCD screen navigation system with wireless rear camera ability for towing, rear DVD system, some nice creative touches like Toyota and Honda have, hidden trunks and storage, etc.