2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Good all round
By mrjustin24 on 06/24/14 12:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I had the 5.4L V8, auto, extended cab with long bed. The truck had plenty of power. I used it to tow a 23 foot camper. It barely fit into my garage. It rode well on the highway and you could't mess up the outside. The interior was pretty plain but held up pretty well. It was my family truck but the person before me used it as a work truck only. Sucked fuel. There was a carbon canister that filtered the fumes from the gas tank that clogged. It was a couple hundred dollar fix. So I just disconnected it myself.

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch
By wskadavis on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Ford Truck and I am very happy with it. I bought it to pull my 8000 LB travel trailer and it pull it with ease. I have a 5.4 gas engine and it is more than powerful enough. It goes up steep grade pulling my trailer with ease and the braking power is more than enough coming down the steep grades. I am hoping to get many years of reliable service from this truck.

Powerstrock USA
By First Ford Truck on 12/22/08 16:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the first Ford truck I've ever owned. I must say I got the top of the line with this truck. I have the F250 Harley Davidson in Dark Stone color. I feel that it looks second to none out there. After I bought it I read reviews on the Powerstroke. I realize you should research first! I have not had any problems with my Powerstroke. I have it serviced as required and driven 73,000 miles with pure pleasure.

Perfect Truck to own!
By DPower on 03/03/08 17:49 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased this truck as an 07 leftover and got a great deal that was hard to pass up. I absolutely love it. It's a rugged yet stylish truck with the chrome package. Perfect to tow 34ft camper, boats and snow-removal. Pure power is all it has to offer it will jolt you back into your seat if you hammer it of the line, its like a jet.

Love this beast
By Brian on 01/30/08 19:53 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I use this vehicle to tow daily and it is always up for the task at hand it also has no problem plowing and with 2500lbs in the bed. Also has no problem with a loaded bed while towing my 7,000lb loaded trailer. gas mileage is not the greatest but when hauling a lot that's a given. I believe the engine is powerful enough ( I have the 5.4) but theres always room for improvement. I expect 10 years of hard work from this vehicle

Engine
By Principal on 08/24/07 09:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I like the toughness of this truck! Heavy duty in every aspect! It's quiet, no road noise and the seating is comfortable. The axles are built Ford tough and look like they will last forever.

Ford still my choice
By steve needs on 12/02/06 21:51 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The 6.0 Powerstroke tows heavy equipment like it is empty. The torque is exceptional and the automatic transmission is geared perfectly whether loaded or empty. The brakes are very responsive unlike the spongecake type of the Chevy I replaced. My vote would be Cummins (Dodge) first, Ford second and the Duramax should actually be used for boat anchors. I went Ford because the Dodge people can't build a chassis dependable to go with their engine.

A real Truck...not a wannabe toy truck!
By dieselturboford on 11/29/06 20:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Ford Diesel Super Duty; my 2004 was trouble free for the 60,000 miles I had it. This new one is still the champ when it comes to towing, smooth as the Super Chief locomotive pulling a long line of freight cars up the "Grape Vine!" I agree that Ford needs to add sat radio and Nav units, but I already own both and transfered them from old truck to new. Comfortable cab, good controls, nice radio, power everything. Once my other PSD was broken in I got a consistent 22 mpg, towing was 16-18 with a medium size fifth wheel. This truck, being a long bed instead of shorty, has 10 gallons more fuel capacity, which I like.

F-250 Diesel
By Billy on 11/02/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

My Lariat FX4 Powerstroke diesel has exceeded my expectations with regards to power and towing ability. I tow a 25+5 tandem axle gooseneck trailer and a 75 hp John Deere with implements and you would never know it's back there without looking in the mirror. I also like the big rig styling of the Fords vs the smaller looking Chevys. The built in trailer braking system and 4 aux switches are a plus. With the 18" wheels it really sits up high and has good ground clearance. I agree with earlier post re: XM and Nav, not to mention no DVD option. I was a bit hesitant with the new style coming out in '08 but the old style looks better than the competition to me. Overall I could not be happier.

F250 Behind the times
By jaymedic44 on 08/10/06 10:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

My $51,000.00 King Ranch was not available with the options that you would expect on a vehicle in this price range. You cannot get a navigation system in a vehicle we use to travel and tow a trailer. XM or Sirius radio are also not available in the F250. My ski boat and Harley both have satellite radio but not a $50K Ford. The Harley even has a nav system. WAKE UP FORD!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.