Used 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Good all round
By mrjustin24

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I had the 5.4L V8, auto, extended cab with long bed. The truck had plenty of power. I used it to tow a 23 foot camper. It barely fit into my garage. It rode well on the highway and you could't mess up the outside. The interior was pretty plain but held up pretty well. It was my family truck but the person before me used it as a work truck only. Sucked fuel. There was a carbon canister that filtered the fumes from the gas tank that clogged. It was a couple hundred dollar fix. So I just disconnected it myself.

Favorite Features

Power on tap, ride stability

Suggested Improvements

Do away with the carbon canister. Find a new system.

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch
By wskadavis

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Ford Truck and I am very happy with it. I bought it to pull my 8000 LB travel trailer and it pull it with ease. I have a 5.4 gas engine and it is more than powerful enough. It goes up steep grade pulling my trailer with ease and the braking power is more than enough coming down the steep grades. I am hoping to get many years of reliable service from this truck.

Suggested Improvements

Turning radius

Powerstrock USA
By First Ford Truck

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the first Ford truck I've ever owned. I must say I got the top of the line with this truck. I have the F250 Harley Davidson in Dark Stone color. I feel that it looks second to none out there. After I bought it I read reviews on the Powerstroke. I realize you should research first! I have not had any problems with my Powerstroke. I have it serviced as required and driven 73,000 miles with pure pleasure.

Favorite Features

The height,comfort and sportiness are awesome. I like the exterior style and interior erganomics. Keep in mind it is the Harley Davidson so the features are really nice.

Suggested Improvements

The heated seats need to turn off automatically when you cycle the egnition off. They are easy to turn on by mistake and will cook your goose before you know it.

Perfect Truck to own!
By DPower

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased this truck as an 07 leftover and got a great deal that was hard to pass up. I absolutely love it. It's a rugged yet stylish truck with the chrome package. Perfect to tow 34ft camper, boats and snow-removal. Pure power is all it has to offer it will jolt you back into your seat if you hammer it of the line, its like a jet.

Favorite Features

The diesel motor is great for needing to drive long distances with a fuel economy no gas motor would ever provide in a truck. My Dakota would get 12 mpg with a 6cyl, compared to this 17-19 on the highway cruising at 70-75.

Suggested Improvements

Add more features to make the interior flashy. Sat. radio or navigation would be great, and allow the front middle seat to be adjusted back so when someone is sitting there they are back a little.

Love this beast
By Brian

2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I use this vehicle to tow daily and it is always up for the task at hand it also has no problem plowing and with 2500lbs in the bed. Also has no problem with a loaded bed while towing my 7,000lb loaded trailer. gas mileage is not the greatest but when hauling a lot that's a given. I believe the engine is powerful enough ( I have the 5.4) but theres always room for improvement. I expect 10 years of hard work from this vehicle

Favorite Features

I love the exterior its bold and tough looking. Build quality is also excellent!

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a little more powerful V8