2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: Best Diesel Truck Made-PERIOD!

2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

Best Diesel Truck Made-PERIOD!
By F250 Diesel on

2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love this truck. I definitely recommend getting the diesel. Gets better gas mileage than the Toyota Sequoia I replaced. The build quality is excellent. The FX4 package rides a little stiff at first but gets better with time. It's designed to haul a lot of stuff and rides better as you add weight. I love the fold away rear seat with the fold out flat platform. It does not feel any larger than a regular SUV when driving. I enjoy being able to see over and around other cars for safety reasons. The view makes it easier to anticipate making defensive moves. I also took a direct hit in the rear from a stretch limo with minor cosmetic damage (limo was damaged heavily). I hardly felt it.

Back up sensors makes parking this beast a breeze. People are always amazed how accurate I can park. In fact, it's easier to back in than park front in first style. It handles great for such a large vehicle. Steering wheel controls for A/C and the radio are a great safety feature.

Side and head airbags. Captains chairs head rests need to be adjustable. DVD navigation with front and rear camera for safety. Auxiliary fuel tank as an option would be nice as well. Rear A/C vents. These features would make an already great truck over the top.