2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: I Love My F-250 Crew Cab Truck

2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XLT Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 6.9 ft. Bed)

I Love My F-250 Crew Cab Truck!
By P. Schlipf on

2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

After owning a Silverado Ex-cab for 6 years I can't imagine why we didn't buy this sooner. The F-250 Crew Cab diesel is so much fun to drive, has a huge interior space for the kids and all of our stuff, and it pulls our 27 foot camping trailer like it isn't even there! Ford outdid themselves on this beautiful truck. My Lincoln Towncar sits in the garage now that we have the F-250. The kids love to ride to school in it, and they ask me to pick them up after school in the truck because they can hear me coming around the corner. My husband flips up the rear seat and uses the back for extra cargo space, especially when it is raining. Our whole family loves this truck.

Oh, without a doubt my favorite feature is the backup sensor. It saved me a major problem in the first few days we had it. I was at Costco trying to back out of a parking space. I was clear, then a family walked out from behind a van and directly behind my truck. The beeper when off, thankfully!

Fold out cup holders in all of the doors. Headphone/earphone jacks in the front and back seat for the stereo. Outside temp guage. Stereo volume control in the steering wheel.