2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: 2005 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel

2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XL Regular Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

2005 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel
By rdsales on

2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Almost bought a 2004 F 250 in May. Waited for the 2005 due to the changes that were to be made. I had ordered my truck at the end of July. A week before my truck arrived at the dealership, I had test drove one to see how I would like it. The 2005 model is in a class of it's own. Like Day and Night from any former F-250 model before. The new front suspension is much better than before. The truck turns much tighter and rides much smoother than earlier models. I was amazed at the 6 liter diesel as to how much power and snap it had compared to a 7.3 liter diesel I had in my 1999 Ford F-250. If you test a 2004 and a 2005, you will notice the improvements to the

I ordered this truck with the new factory brake controller, heated seats, back up sensor, power rear window, power moon roof, adjustable foot pedals and a heavy front spring package to make sure it came with a steering damper. Only wish I would have added the sway bar package.

The only improvements I would like to see is a nicer radio, armrests on both sides of the front seats rather than just in the middle sides and a Ford version of On Star. It would also be helpfull if the tow mirrors would pull in closer to the doors to aid in tight garage enteries.