What a truck!
By Truckin' on
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)
I've been planning on buying a new truck for a year now. Have always loved Ford's trucks and I think the F-250 is as good-looking as any out there. The 6.0 turbo-diesel is awesome! The noise level is very acceptable (i.e. quiet) the ride height of the 4WD crew cab is great and the power.....FANTASTIC! I've only burned half a tank so can't give mileage figures, but my Lariat's onboard computer says I'm getting 15mpg and half of my miles have been stop and go in town. The other half is split between interstate and country backroads. The fold down platforms under the rear seats provide a perfectly flat storage area. Not cheap, but worth every penny!
Favorite Features
Lariat wheels, leather interor, 6.0 Turbo-diesel...heck I like just about everything about this truck!
Suggested Improvements
My biggest complaint is with the stereo options. The best that is offered right now is the 6-disk CD changer which I have in my truck. The volume level just isn't up to par for a "70's rock-n-roll lover". Rear air conditioning ducts & controls would be great for the rear seat.