2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: Now I know why!

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XL Crew Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 6.9 ft. Bed)

Now I know why!
By Anthony Crisp on

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XL Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I just purchased my F-250 in 10/04 and have about 2K miles on the odometer. I can already tell this truck is a keeper and feels like a long, lost friend. Since I need a tow vehicle, I splurged for the new 6.0 Diesel. Power is smooth and quiet. Tranny is great! Handling is good (for a real truck). Build quality is WAY behind the imports - sounds like tin can, low quality plastic, vinyl, rubber, carpet and leather. Although everything functions properly, it needs an updated interior - climate control, radio, navigation, etc. Do I like it? No. Do I love it? Oh yea baby!

Smooth, quiet, turbocharged power. Best truck tranny out there - love the five speed. Sits high, rides good and the gas mileage is a pleasant surprise, 15 city and 20 highway.

Needs a turning radius the size of Texas - well maybe just the size of Rhode Island. Put a quality, up-to- date interior in this bad boy and you have the perfect truck!