If you want to move the heaven and earth
By SooperDooty on
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)
I bought this truck to tow my 5th wheel RV. I've towed with several Expeditions in the past, this is my first diesel! Kudo's to Ford, the top selling pickup in the world...why? Because it gives you what you want a truck for. Towing, working, playing, great performance, great quality, no problems, reliable and good fuel economy! Try towing a 11,000 lb trailer with a Honda or Toyota! Not! All I've had to do as far as maintainance is oil changes, fluid changes, tires, batteries, etc. No reliability issues what so ever. Truck looks great, accelerates like a bull charging a matador, and gets twice the mileage as the Expedition I used to tow with. Seats 6 full size adults, too!
Favorite Features
Big, powerful, economical, well made, easy to drive, thrilling acceration with the turbodiesel. Comfortable to drive for long distances, feels safe and secure. Big, heated, telescopic tow mirrors so you can see behind you and your trailer!
Suggested Improvements
Wonderful vehicle, all the issues with this truck do not ammount to anything! And the new Super Duties have improved on virtually everything!I'll buy another F250 soon! Or maybe a 350!