2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: I cant believe I really bought

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XL Regular Cab Pickup (5.4L V8 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

I cant believe I really bought it !
By ScottF23 on

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the Ford's Answer to the AValance without the rattling sounds. I can live with the 8.5 MPG since my Ranger XLT Super Can only got about 13 MPG Highway. Added Poly Snow Plow and LCD DVD System aftermarket. Bought cash and let monther nature pay me back. I baby this truck and will never let it be left alone for too long. Bought LOJACK with best available homing device and immediate call system to 20 numbers. The only knock on this truck is that it has no rear Cig Lighter plug in for the kids cool games and laptop while in back seat. One word is that this truck is classy but not overbearing. Sorry, nobody drives it but me.

Powerful enough to beat every car off the line, even smart alec BMW drivers.

Make the classy leather interior on seats also on the dashboard and the console base ( as well as the lid) Rear seat would be awesome if could be slidable like my Windstar rear seat so kids can lie down and sleep when in car for extended time.