2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
I Love My Truck, PC.
By Paul Allen Cox on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Since the purchase of my 1994 F-150 I never thought that a better truck would be produced. I was mistaken. I really didn't plan on buying a new truck but do to circumstances, exactly that situation occured. Lucky Me. Less than 1 week ago I came home with a new Super Duty Diesel F-250. D--n I'm Happy! This truck is great. I have to keep seeing the bed in the rear view mirror to remind my self it's not a luxury car.

best truck
By radalfo on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

this truck i awesome

love that new 6.0
By ross7707 on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

fully equipped , .loaded king ranch lariat w/ 6.0 diesel, love the lower sound level, also had a 1999 and 2001 ford diesel, I wish ford could add more room to the passenger floor area, bellhousing gets in the way, the chevy duramax has more foot room for the passenger, but it is ugly. my gastest speed has been 90mph and it was stiull quiet and had more top end, this truck cruises on the highway great. my 3rd ford diesel, love the new 6.0, used to be a chevy man, but their trucks are ugltyand too expensive.

good but could be better
By woodgreenla on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought a new ford F250, FX4 crew cab. Really love my truck. There are some creature comforts that Chevy has in their SD trucks that are appealing. Chevy has the power extend mirrors for towing. Ford has only manual. I really love my Ford, and I have always been a Chevy person.

Very Happy
By JB928s on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have the 6.0 Ltr Diesel. Very happy with the performance and fuel economy. 17 hwy @ 70-75mph and 20 @ 60-65. After getting use to the mirrors its very easy to see everything and the large size is no problem. Parking in small spaces is the biggest draw back. It's much easier to back into parking spaces than try to turn in. Just set up high and watch the world go by! Plenty of room inside. Very comfy! I replaced the stereo speakers and added more power. Everything is great now. The engine and trans is a real winner!

Awesome Truck
By Dave Owen on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have the 6.0 Power Stroke and it rocks! I love this truck. This is my 6th Ford pickup and I think the best.

best buy
By tim sim on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

excellent truck. I was a owner of a GMC however this truck is head and shoulders above my old truck.

Very Happy Upgrade
By jvalich on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2000 4x2 Diesel F-250 for a new 2004. The new POwerstroke seems to outperform my 7.3 that was chipped. Mileage is better than expected. New transmition is very smooth and the downshifting to aid braking while towing 13000# of boat is quite nice. Wish they would have upgraded the dash but it's simple well laid-out design is easy to see and all the info needed.

This is Colorado's truck
By john norton on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The f-250 diesel is quite a truck. It pulls my 28'trailor very easly, rides a smooth as a car, and has a very good sterio system. I used my truck to pull my trailor elk hunting, over three passes each way. I passed all brands except the Ford brand going up the passes, while it stroked up the hills. At or below freezing, at night just plug in the built-in block heater, and you have engine heat in about 3 minutes. This truck is for Colorado, if you live in California, its just too much for you flatlanders, sorry.

F-250 Powerstroke
By Concrete Dave on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent vehicle - 6.0 power is unbelievable - 5 speed tansmission is smooth and very fast