2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Ford Beats All!
By Mason man on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have never had a pick up that can carry 2450 lbs. and still go 70 on the highway and this one did it all winter long. When I pull my 5000 lb.trailer, it's like it doesn't even exist back there!

f250
By Brian Petrucci on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

bought this truck to trailor a bobcat....pulls like there is nothing behind me

no title
By turbo88 on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I bought a new F250 4x4 because of prior experience with a 2000 model. After test driving the other 2 makes with diesel power, I liked the new Ford the best. The 6.0 w/ 5 speed auto work great together. The refinements on the 2004 models fill the voids that the earlier models had. The biggest thing I don't like is the addition of a catalyst to the exhaust. The smell from it is dreadful and very sharp almost acid like to me. I have to idle a lot and the fumes are drawn into the cab. On my truck the cat will have to go. With some radio upgrades to match GM's bose/xm system this ford could be the ultimate practical truck.

TRUE STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY
By TNPDCHF on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent reliable truck for both business and pleasure. Great looks inside and out.

Built Ford Tough!!
By warpman on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Ordered this vehicle from the dealer to get exactly what I wanted. 2004 CrewCab 4X4 XLT Sport package, 6.0 powerstroke. I got it in two weeks!!! Fit and Finish are excellent, The engine is quieter and the torq-shift tranny is awesome. The truck is also quick off of the line.

Shuts Off or wont crank
By Mikelkins on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Then truck just quit running, going down interstate. Waited a few minutes then truck started again. 3 Days later truck would not crank. Dealer came and got truck (5 K miles on it) Truck started cranking after they got it in shop but they could not find a problem. I went to pick up truck and it would not crank. After 45 days they tell me to pick up truck but they still dont know what the problem is. They replaced wiring harness but doesnt know if that will fix it. I dont trust it and do not want to get caught out pulling my camper and it not crank or worse yet, it quit on the Hwy. while pulling my camper so Ive filled suit under the lemon law.

Great Truck
By AlG on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love my new F250. Aside from upgrading the tires, shocks and steering dampner, the truck is dependable and sharp looking.

Awsome truck
By ARollins50 on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I could not imagine living a day without my truck.

My ford truck
By Bill Deal on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

need to do something about gas miliage. other than that great truck

2004 f-250 super crew king ranch
By bill/fonshill on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Would have preferred F-150 king ranch, but, not available. Now that I have to F-250, I would not trade it. I have the King Ranch, short bed, diesel. This is my first diesel. It is great. More torque, power and secure feeling than anything I have ever owned.