2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Awsome truck
By ARollins50 on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I could not imagine living a day without my truck.

My ford truck
By Bill Deal on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

need to do something about gas miliage. other than that great truck

love that new 6.0
By ross7707 on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

fully equipped , .loaded king ranch lariat w/ 6.0 diesel, love the lower sound level, also had a 1999 and 2001 ford diesel, I wish ford could add more room to the passenger floor area, bellhousing gets in the way, the chevy duramax has more foot room for the passenger, but it is ugly. my gastest speed has been 90mph and it was stiull quiet and had more top end, this truck cruises on the highway great. my 3rd ford diesel, love the new 6.0, used to be a chevy man, but their trucks are ugltyand too expensive.

good but could be better
By woodgreenla on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought a new ford F250, FX4 crew cab. Really love my truck. There are some creature comforts that Chevy has in their SD trucks that are appealing. Chevy has the power extend mirrors for towing. Ford has only manual. I really love my Ford, and I have always been a Chevy person.

Very Happy
By JB928s on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have the 6.0 Ltr Diesel. Very happy with the performance and fuel economy. 17 hwy @ 70-75mph and 20 @ 60-65. After getting use to the mirrors its very easy to see everything and the large size is no problem. Parking in small spaces is the biggest draw back. It's much easier to back into parking spaces than try to turn in. Just set up high and watch the world go by! Plenty of room inside. Very comfy! I replaced the stereo speakers and added more power. Everything is great now. The engine and trans is a real winner!

Very Happy Upgrade
By jvalich on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2000 4x2 Diesel F-250 for a new 2004. The new POwerstroke seems to outperform my 7.3 that was chipped. Mileage is better than expected. New transmition is very smooth and the downshifting to aid braking while towing 13000# of boat is quite nice. Wish they would have upgraded the dash but it's simple well laid-out design is easy to see and all the info needed.

diehard ford
By andrew f. on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

i love the truck but i think the interior layout, look of it could be better . it's too plain,simple not exciting. other than that love truck, ithink it's awsome. mine is an, xlt crew cab fx4 power stroke turbo disel 6.0 liter with the torqe shift trany.

F250 Diesel
By Westxthumper on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Its a very good looking truck, rides well on paved roads, little rougher on unpaved. Under hood is well arranged with easy access. Under frame fuel drain is a little difficult to access. Fule ecomony has been outstanding averaging 19.7 on the highway.

Now I know why!
By Anthony Crisp on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I just purchased my F-250 in 10/04 and have about 2K miles on the odometer. I can already tell this truck is a keeper and feels like a long, lost friend. Since I need a tow vehicle, I splurged for the new 6.0 Diesel. Power is smooth and quiet. Tranny is great! Handling is good (for a real truck). Build quality is WAY behind the imports - sounds like tin can, low quality plastic, vinyl, rubber, carpet and leather. Although everything functions properly, it needs an updated interior - climate control, radio, navigation, etc. Do I like it? No. Do I love it? Oh yea baby!

Perfect
By Jamie Todd Marsten on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

It was the best car I've ever ever handeled! The turns, the curves, and brakes! I'd by another if could!!!