2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
Harley Davidson Package
By Johnny-Uath on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I been wanting a F250 4x4 for along time.Bought this truck to see america.Put the softail in back and I'm off.F-250 Harley Davidson 4x4 PowerStroke 5 Speed Automatic with Power moonroof.Crewcab all black inside and out.Plenty of horsepower,torque and fuel econemy is unsurpassed.Crusin at 70mph Put your foot to the floor and the turbo kick's in,put's you right back in the seat.I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! Just can't say enough,Thank you Ford.

Thinking about the F-250?
By Kaveman on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased a new 2000 F-150 with the 5.4L, sold it and bought a new 2004 F- 250 Crew with the same 5.4L. Big difference in power... This new truck (and I like Ford) is a dog!! I guess I want it all... reliability, power, comfort, did I say power?? If you want to be quick off the line, stick to the F-150!!! See ya... Gotta go fill up the tank again!!

A new diesel convert
By miro on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XL 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Could not find here a proper column for reviewing my PowerStroke DIESEL F-250. But: surprisingly quiet ride. However,the first 500-700 miles - it took to an automatic transmission between 1-2 sec. to engage in Drive, and up to 4 sec. to engage in a Reverse. Was ready to go back to dealership to have it checked. But after a break-in, this problem has disapeared by itself. The F-250 diesel is more than a truck. It's a dear toy, too.

Tell it all
By Kowabunga Company on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

A fantastic truck with only two exceptions. I have replaced the water pump once and the alternater three times. The truck is a real kick to drive and I get complements all the time about how good it looks. What else can I say but I love my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myf250lariat4x4v10
By bill brandt on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned every fullsize pu within last 5 yrs. Personal observations offroad work ;ford, dodge street driving ride; chevy comfort w/flogging; ford taking a beating before breaking ratings; body, ford/dodge mechanicals, chevy/ford suspension, ford

great truck
By pufleo on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

handles great in all weather conditions.i can use for hunting, off roading and great for the familly of 5 when we go camping.this truck is also nice enough to load of the friends and go out to dinner for the evening and still look classy

Great Truck
By FB2 on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Lariat Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The only problems I have had with this vehicle is a belt squeak...other than that very powerful and quiet...very good paint and interior

Power Strokin'
By Goose4 on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have the 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel with the new 5 speed auto trans. What a great set up. The transmission works like a champ when towing and the motor has the power to get you there.

Built Ford Tough!!
By warpman on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Ordered this vehicle from the dealer to get exactly what I wanted. 2004 CrewCab 4X4 XLT Sport package, 6.0 powerstroke. I got it in two weeks!!! Fit and Finish are excellent, The engine is quieter and the torq-shift tranny is awesome. The truck is also quick off of the line.

Shuts Off or wont crank
By Mikelkins on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Then truck just quit running, going down interstate. Waited a few minutes then truck started again. 3 Days later truck would not crank. Dealer came and got truck (5 K miles on it) Truck started cranking after they got it in shop but they could not find a problem. I went to pick up truck and it would not crank. After 45 days they tell me to pick up truck but they still dont know what the problem is. They replaced wiring harness but doesnt know if that will fix it. I dont trust it and do not want to get caught out pulling my camper and it not crank or worse yet, it quit on the Hwy. while pulling my camper so Ive filled suit under the lemon law.