2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
gas?
By dsk on 10/20/06 09:10 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck, but it is a truck. I have had many F-150's that were great trucks, did everything you wanted, but you couldn't plow, except with a joke plow. If you could get a little closer to 20 mpg it would be within reason. Is there an overdrive for the overdrive? You need a kidney belt just to go over a speed bump. It is nice looking, not as nice as an F-150, 1997-2003 era. It is nicer than a new F-150.

safe powerful impressive
By john on 02/27/06 05:59 AM (PST)

This truck intimidates, nobody pulls out in front of me. The 5.4 pulls my 10,000lb low boy great. This truck is so comfortable (I have a replaced hip). The seat feels so good I don't want to ever get out of the truck.iI can't think of anything I don't like. This is like only my 17th truck, I'm keeping this one for a while.

TRUE STRENGTH AND RELIABILITY
By TNPDCHF on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Excellent reliable truck for both business and pleasure. Great looks inside and out.

best truck i ever bought
By jturner on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

5.32 liter is great, love this truck