2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
f-250
By dougr on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

For my money this is the best value and styling combination of the currently available heavy-duty trucks.

Super Duty Power Stroke
By Yomama on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the finest truck we have owned. 20.1 mpg on the highway last cross country trip. More than enough room for 6 adults. Kids can watch tv in the back. The diesel is a real joy to drive and going 475 miles between fuel stops is great. Drive diesel America! Ford is going to start selling a smaller diesel in the F-150/Expedition class trucks soon.

F250 w/ 7.3 L Diesel is a WINNER!!!
By jtscards on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Powertrain is a proven winner. 7.3L Power Stroke is hands down the best light duty diesel every produced. Auto transmission is ultra smooth and distributes power well from the diesel. Crew cab interior room is phenominal. Payload and towing capacities are great. XLT Sport package is great. Chrome step bars are a great accent. Sound system rocks. No problems yet. GREAT fuel economy with the Diesel. I could have had the 6.0L CAT Diesel, but decided to go with the proven KING of diesel, the 7.3L. The 6.0L CAT has some big shoes to fill. BUY THIS TRUCK. Traded in my 2002 Dodge Ram (JUNK) for it. Have never looked back!!!

One great truck
By Construction Man on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

The truck is stylish enough to take the wife out, yet tough enough to haul the heaviest of loads. I own a construction company so it's nice to have the power with comfort.

Superduty Review
By Angelo Diano on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent truck! Looks awesome!

"Tiny"
By ruby on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I like the comfort and the mechanical performance. The diesel, even with a manual trans mission, has power when it's needed. I had a problem with the tail gate denting when someone jumped onto it from a loading dock, carrying a 50 lb. feed bag. It just doesn't seem as sturdy as my '78 F150. The depth of this tailgate is wider but has no reinforcement in it to prevent it from collapsing under weight.

"Tiny"
By Ruby on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Great Truck
By fordguy on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

Have had the vehicle for seven months and have 15,000 miles to date. Fantastic comfort, incredible towing, great capacity . . . the perfect truck for any situation.

Real man's truck
By James Cluff on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have driven pick up truck for most of my adult life and have had three Fords. So far the F-250, 7.3L, Lariat has been the best of the lot when it comes to perfomance, comfort, ride, style and just plain mojo. It looks like a truck, rides, like a truck, pulls like a semi but gets great fuel (diesel) mileage. My last truck, an F- 150 supercab, gas, ran for almost 235,000 miles before I sold it so it remains to be seen if the F-250 is that durable and reliable. We will see if Ford still builds their trucks "Ford Tough" or it is just a bunch of hype and hot air.

One Fine Vehicle
By eudaxmn on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great truck. It has everything that I was looking for. Ford scored high with this truck. I have owned F150's and K2500's, this truck by far is superior in all aspects.