2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Review: 2003 6.0 PSD 4X4 Love It

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XLT SuperCab (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Manual 6.9 ft. Bed)

2003 6.0 PSD 4X4 Love It
By BigRedTruck on

2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a GREAT TRUCK! I had to have the injectors replaced before 500 miles, but since then not a problem one!!! I have changed the oil, had the most recent computer upgrades installed, and driven it with a big smile on my face. It pulls my travel trailer as if I were driving unloaded. I can't find a single thing I don't like about this truck! The mileage is good and the 6.0 PSD and automatic torqshift work great together. Off road it has great clearance and even stock is competent.

My favorite aspects are the enormous power curve and great looks. One other feature that's great is the towing mirrors. These are hands down the best I have ever used/seen on any non- commercial truck.

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't think of an improvement. The things I come up with can be purchased with the truck -- like steps to get in it! All joking aside, there really isn't anything I need more than what I bought!