No Wonder SuperDuty Outsells Them All !
By Markwayne on
2002 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XL 2WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)
The 7.3L Powerstroke is an excellent "tried & true" diesel.I put a K&N air kit on & it roars and takes off like a bullet.Rides & drives better than mom's Cadillac. Though it weighs in @ 7,100 lbs., the 20mpg I get on the road is amazing. I have tested all the other makes. The fit & finish of Ford trucks is vastly superior to the cheap look & feel of the Chevy/GMC. The Super Duty overall design is well planned. I like the fact that the Super Duty is THE ONLY 3/4 ton truck designed & built as such with its own special heavy duty frame. Chevy/GMC/Ram simply install higher spring rates in their 1/2 tons and call it a "heavy duty".
Favorite Features
When you see this truck you know it is a 3/4 ton with its unique design. Chevy/GMC/Ram just look like any 'ol 1/2 ton. I am impressed with the safety factor of this truck.I have seen SuperDuties in wrecks @ high speeds & minor harm to folks. I like the ice cold A/C too.
Suggested Improvements
Only two minor things: Pad the center console lid and move the rear stereo speakers to the rear doors like the front.