What a woman thinks of her truck
By A. Robbins on
2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr Crew Cab XL 2WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)
I LOVE this Truck! It has been a much better experience than the two Toyotas, a Ford F-150 or the two Dodge trucks I've owned. It is a V-10 and I have very few complaints about it. I would recommend this truck to anyone who needs a heavy duty truck. A lot of people ask why I drive such a large truck, and I must reply that I never have to ask anyone to help me move something or go to the dump with yard waste.
Favorite Features
The room in the cab is great. I like how much area the passengers in the back seat get for leg room. My daughter is very tall, and with the other extra cabs I've owned she had to sit sideways. There is plenty of room for her friends. I like that I sit up high to see over the traffic in front of me.
Suggested Improvements
Please improve the brakes, make them last longer and more effective. Do something about the stiff ride. I would like AC vents in the back seat. I would like a easily removable tailgate. I would like a bit more storage area behind the back seat for packages while shopping. A standard lift kit please